Money Laundering Prevention
Law 10/2010 on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (LPBC, for its acronym in Spanish), requires corporations to have specific programmes for the prevention of money laundering and an adequate internal structure to implement it.
At VVR, we assist our clients in the design and implementation of a Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Handbook effective and intuitive, and also by:
- Advising the board regarding approval of the handbook
- Assisting with the appointment of a representative to the Spanish Commission on Money Laundering and Financial Infringements Prevention (SEPBLAC, for its acronym in Spanish)
- Helping with the set up and appointment of an Internal Control and Communication board (OCIC)
- Advising on the scheduling and development of audits
- Training employees on Money Laundering Prevention
- Providing permanent legal advice
- Assisting during inspections of premises, amongst other.